Raven Guild - Archlord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Guys (im Criterions)

3 posters

Go down

Thanks Guys (im Criterions) Empty Thanks Guys (im Criterions)

Post  Skeletron 18/6/2011, 06:04

Im pausing with playing archlord, when will come the new episode Ascent from Hell i will play with new acc and new char! If my Bro Spenat wants to come to play, i will be so SO SO SOS OS OO S OS SO SOS O Much happy Smile
So buddies if anyone wants to come back to archlord pm me on this site i check every day this site we will play together, and Raven will rise again and it will be the best guild ever.I will tell again, I MISS YOU GUYS, Come back to archlord, We can fix some things in the game! Thanks Smile
Skeletron
Skeletron

Back to top Go down

Thanks Guys (im Criterions) Empty Re: Thanks Guys (im Criterions)

Post  Spenat 19/6/2011, 13:37

Well, future is unsure, who knows, what will happen, maybe I´ll come back, maybe not (but that is, sadly, maybe more probable)... Smile
Spenat
Spenat
Guild Master

https://raven.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletron 20/6/2011, 19:21

I Came back yesterday with archlord and start to play from whole BEGGINING. I created elementalist xD. So pls all from this guild to come back! It will have so much fun and the new episode with 120 lvls, new realms, realm weapons, uniq accesory, everything new.
We are strong to make a powerfull guild but the answer is to you,all your guys. Come back.. Please! Smile
Skeletron
Skeletron

Back to top Go down

Post  Marhac01 22/6/2011, 07:03

Im playin on another server - Urzark so i probably wont come back to Sylvia cuz i have preety hunter & sorc on Urzark with nice equip. Sorry man
Marhac01
Marhac01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum