Raven Guild - Archlord
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An end of an Era

2 posters

Go down

An end of an Era Empty An end of an Era

Post  Spenat 12/12/2013, 15:49

Hello everybody, long time no see! Even though our guild is very inactive since about 2 years ago, I think it would be appropriate to end this whole time properly. As you might have heard, age of Archlord has come to an end. Last day of oficial Archlord online will be on 31st december 2013 and the servers will be permanently shut down a day later (1.1.2014). Here is my official statement (which I've also posted on Elitepvpers.com):

"I've been Archlord player for 6 years now and even though I wasn't in the original start or beta, this MMORPG carved into my heart deeply. Few years later Webzen took it and I was kinda angry (because I felt sorry for Codemasters), but it was still "my" Archlord.

For this 6 years, I've traveled across the world of Chantra, I was learning its mysteries, hideouts, mobs, NPCs, dungeons, I've created friendships, went through many guilds and eventually formed my own one called "Raven". There are just so many things I could write of in my Archlord history!

Anyway, since the beginning a long time passed and even though I've played many, many MMORPGs in this time, I've always returned to my first one - Archlord.

Even though it's a game, it is something that I will never forget. Goodbye and Farewell, my friend!"

At the end I would like to say, that our guild (and also our forum) will NOT be disbanded and will stay untill the very end of the game. And if you want, we can just launch Archlord for once and check the good old places, we've used to play at Smile
Spenat
Spenat
Guild Master

https://raven.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

An end of an Era Empty Re: An end of an Era

Post  Marhac01 4/3/2016, 01:26

Damn!

That was quite sentimental, seeing it after all those years. Good ol' times!

Wonder if you'll ever see this Spenat, the old videos and the newer ones from another server are bringin' back memories I can never forget my friends. I hope you are all doing very well and that we will possibly bump into each other in time.

Best Regards,

Marhac01!
Marhac01
Marhac01

Back to top Go down

Post  Spenat 4/3/2016, 15:45

Marhac01 wrote:Damn!

That was quite sentimental, seeing it after all those years. Good ol' times!

Wonder if you'll ever see this Spenat, the old videos and the newer ones from another server are bringin' back memories I can never forget my friends. I hope you are all doing very well and that we will possibly bump into each other in time.

Best Regards,

Marhac01!

I might actually see this sooner, than you might expect Wink Same to you, can't believe it's been so long... Anyway, it's been a while since I've checked our Archlord videos, but I still do have a few screenshots and videos on my very, very old hard drive...

Also, same to you - hope you are doing well and maybe one day we shall meet again...
Spenat
Spenat
Guild Master

https://raven.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum